Qatari Industrial Equipment, a member of Al Sulaiman Group of Companies was established in 1995 as a supplier to Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation and Construction Industries in Qatar. Over the years QIE has bought about sharp improvements in its functioning with a combination of efficient staff selection & training programs and internal restructuring. The Quality Management System of Qatari Industrial Equipment is certified to ISO 9001:2008.
Qatari industrial Equipment was established in Doha as the Oil & Gas supply division of Al Sulaiman Group. In the year 2000 QIE moved to a vast warehouse in Industrial Area outside Doha with adequate storage facilities. The present facilty of QIE in Al Kassarat Steer in the Industrial Area, have in excess of 5,000 sq. meters closed stores with a matching open space suitable for warehousing.
QIE has substantial stock of materials in the stock which include Hoke / Gyrolok Instrument fittings, Sandvik Instrument tubing, Swagelok fittings, Legrand Cable Trays and Ladders, GRP cable management system manufactured by MITA UK, Oliver Valves, Stewart-Buchanan Temperature and Pressure gauges, Roxtec Multi-diameter cable transit modules and frames, Stauff tube and pipe clamps as well as Industrial chemicals including WEICON brand maintenance Chemicals, metal sprays & epoxies and Degreasing chemicals manufactured by Minco UK.
In the past few years, QIE has successfully completed major supply contracts to Qatar Petroleum for Fire Fighting foams, safety equipment, Industrial Chemicals, valves and accessories.
Other Major contracts completed by as a joint venture with Principals include the following:
- Supply of telecommunication cables from Finolex Cables India to Q-tel
- Supply of Wiremold Cable Trays for Ritz-Carlton Project.
- Storage and Delivery of remarkable number of Light Poles and Luminairs from MOONLIGHT, Turkey to the prestigious Sports City Project for Khalifa Stadium.
- Supply of sophisticated High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems from SAAS Systems Norway to Qatar Petroleum though contractors Essar Projects and Samsung for major projects in Qatar.
- A GRP pipeline contract with Toledo Electrical & Mechanical Works, Abu Dhabi for Ras Lafffan Independent Power & Water Project in Ras Laffan.
- Supply of Flare Systems from Flare Industries Inc., USA to Qatar Petroleum through contractor Petrofac Sharjah for the Flare Mitigation Project in Mesaieed.
Qatari Industrial Equipment holds very good stock of materials in the stores for the urgent requirement of the clients and have the capability to undertake major contracts for Operating Companies and contractors in the presently active and vibrant business scenario in the country.